GFO – XT
Oil mist filtration as zone filter from large processing centres or central filter for several lathes / cutters, etc.
- GFO XT – up to 99% filtration of oil mists.
- Q recommended from 1.800 to 7.200 m³/h.
- Q peak load: up till 9.600 m³/h.
- From 14,7 to 58,8 m² polypropylene filter cartridge.
- 20 litres reservoir with discharge tap and sight glass for oil level control.
- Comes in galvanised finish.
- Pre-filtration can be installed.
The filter media in polypropylene is a filter membrane that can handle mists and fumes from all types of cutting oil such as pure oil, semi-synthetic and synthetic oils and water-based solutions.