POWERLINE Industrial Shredder Series
The WEIMA POWERLINE industrial shredder series are highly efficient, universal large-scale shredders capable of processing a wide range of mixed materials in large volume.
An extremely flexible size reduction solution for either single or multi-stage shredding, the heavy duty build delivers even in the most demanding environments.
More about this product
- POWERLINE rotor, unaffected by foreign material.
- Hardened and bolted stub shafts, for fast and economical replacement.
- Hard wearing rotor, with vautid shell for long life.
- Easy operation, with Siemens SPS control.
- Rapid cleaning and screen change, with hydraulic, lifting, screen basket.
- Outboard, sealed bearings, for extreme long life.
- Segmented floor, for optimum pusher operation.
- Hydraulic material feed, high material throughput.
- Fast acting pusher swing arm, with turbo hydraulics.
- Extended run times, with hydraulic oil cooling system.
- Super heavy duty chassis, 40mm thick steel plate side walls.
- Reduced noise and long life, with anti-vibration substructure.
High volume processing of, contaminated, agricultural films through a POWERLINE 2500 single shaft shredder.Watch video
Twin POWERLINE (2000 & 3000) single shaft shredders, processing municipal waste as part of a complete system.Watch video