TH514 – TH820 Briquette Press Series
The TH Series of commercial briquette press are designed for the high volume wood briquette production in varying dimensions and throughputs.
Using innovative cylinder technology, enhanced hydraulics and progressive sensor technology to provide the power to produce stable, round briquettes, the TH Series can be equipped with hydraulic cooling and automatic packaging systems for continuous operation.
More about this product
- High-performance pressing mechanism with hard wearing, chrome-plated tongs.
- Hardened pressing chamber insert.
- End-position cushioned cylinder with dust extraction port.
- Electrical control, with Siemens SPS control.
- Precise delivery of material to compression chamber via geared drive screw conveyor.
- Remote oil tank with pump motor and valve control.
- Oil temperature safety control.
- Heavy duty chassis, with anti-vibration machine feet.
- Automatic briquette length control sensor.
Waste wood shavings and dust are processed through a Weima TH820 briquette press, to produce solid fuel briquettes, which are automatically loaded into an indexing bag carousel.Watch video
Waste paper and multi-purpose tissue residues, processed through a combined shredder – briquetter system for the production of high density 70 mm briquettes.Watch video
Fine particulate filter paper dust, formed into extremely hard briquettes using a TH820 press.Watch video