The GeoGo is a mobile extractor unit with built-in filters. It is designed to be used in ever changing workspaces, for example for welding or grinding.
More about this product
- The GeoGo is provided with an aluminium metal pre-filter and a V-bank F9 filter, so that the air is cleaned to a minimum of 95%.
- It is supplied with an extraction arm, with the option to select from the following: WING arm, ASA-4 arm, or ESA arm.
- These are ø160 mm in 2 or 3 metres.
- The built-in fan is 1,1 kW 230V or 1,1kW 110V. It is quiet compared with equivalent products and has a maximum air flow of 1.450 m³/h.
- The GeoGo has strong rubber wheels, where the front wheels are turntable and with brakes, which ensures that the GeoGo is easily moved and stable at work.
- It is delivered with a 10 m cable with a plug that fits a standard wall outlet.
- Weight without the arm: 120 kg.