The GTE or GTS hose reels are used for extraction of exhaust gases, welding smoke and similar fumes. The advantage of using a reel is that an extraction hose is always available and rolled out so hoses do not take up valuable floor space.
The GTS version is spring driven and the GTE is electric. The reel can be easily upgraded from spring driven to electric. The reel is produced in one width of 1000mm and it fits on both ø80, ø100, ø125 and ø150 mm in lengths up to 10m.
The GTS hose reel has a strong steel spring to spring load in the same way as a roller blind. The hose reels are a sturdy, yet light construction, consisting of galvanised and powder enamel parts, which ensures a long service life. A spherical ball bearing makes trouble-free and easy operation. These hose reels are practically maintenance-free. However, the various moving parts should be controlled for wear and correct mounting regularly.
- Galvanised parts: Drum, cover, bracket and all nuts and bolts
Hose: With nylon spiral. The hose can be crossed to a certain extent
- Temperature: up to 150°C – temporarily to 170°C
- Same features as GTS but with heavy duty steel spiral – pulling force 15 kg. NB: Max-mounting height 5-6 m
- Interference possible when operating remote control and using overhead cranes
- Special Roll GTE
- Available in ø 200 mm, width 1400 mm
- Extended version with width 1400 mm with 15 mm hose extender
- Switch for automatic start/stop – 04-293
- All accessories sold separately, including a large selection of nozzles