The unit is equipped with:
- Air settling chamber at the inlet, in order to protect the filters from the impact with the transported materials.
- Filtering sleeves in high-density (500 g/sqm) ATEX anti-static polyester fabric.
- Filters cleaning system by counter current compressed air jet pulses, automatically activated when needed, upon the pressure loss of the filters low, during the working time.
- Hopper with air-lock valve for a continuous waste discharge (on a pneumatical transfer system, diagonal screw conveyor, by gravity into a skip/big-bag, etc.).
- Security ladder and fenced platform on the roof, with airtight large doors fitted with gas springs, for an easy access to the filtering battery for maintenance purposes.
- Anti-explosion ATEX panels and dry-pipe connected to internal diffusing nozzles.
- High efficiency ATEX II 3D fan installed on the clean air side: it can reach depression values higher than other filtering units on the market while keeping a fair noise level.